How to Put Pictures on Your Blog!
*NOTE!!!! This will work only on everything except Macs and this is only for WordPress!
Okay I’ll put them in chronological order!
- You must have a painting program up! Such as: Paint.Net, Gimp, MS Paint, and etc.
- Then you want a certain type of image then you want to press PrntScr (sometime it will have wording under or on top of it)
- Then you press Ctrl and press V while you are holding down Ctrl and release altogether
- then save as a Jpeg and if it’s not already set for Jpeg then go to “Save as Type” or anything close to that
- Once you save it as Jpeg
- You open it up and crop it
- You save the picture or if it automatically save that works too!
- The open up Wordress and there’s a button above, next to it it says “Upload/Insert” and to the first right you
- Click the button “Add Media”
- Choose a file
- Click “Upload”
- Add caption, alternate text, etc.
- Press “Insert into Post”
- That’s it it should show up!
And that’s how!